Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I did not go to school

It is the last week before Christmas break, and I was simply too tired to go today. I woke up feeling sick, so I kept sleeping. Now I feel a little better, but not 100 percent great. On another note, my cousin tweeted today and said she felt fat, so she was starting her diet... Made me remember I was supposed to start my diet... I lost about 12 pounds since May and stuff but I need to continue losing. I want to be at 130, I think thats pretty healthy for my height. So in reality all I have to lose is 23 pounds. Its easy, compared to the 35 I lost from sophomore year.

I think I am going to try the method she used though, since these are the last pounds to shed, I need a little help. AND Since I am 18 I can use it. I am going to keep eating healthy, luckily I never stopped, and I just need to add extra workouts. My arms are way too flabby, I miss my old toned arms.

Right now, I feel very sore and the cold is killing me. Great to live in Chicago....
Anyway I need breakfast and some energy on the side :p



Quote of the day
"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
-Gustav Mahler

No comments:

Post a Comment